Saturday, 12 May 2012

Little Black Dress





Well as you may, or may not of read in some of my other posts, I had a rather eventful day op-shopping last weekend, and I managed to find this stunning little black dress. Although I do admit it is slightly hypocritical of me as I have confessed on multiple occasions my dislike for black, but in the typical way I do have a few acceptations to this rule : LBD, Jandals (flip flops for all you non-Kiwis) and jeans. 

I think it’s pretty safe to say, it wasn’t the colour of the dress the caught my eye but more the stunning detailing, I am a bit of a sucker for beaded… well anything. I think it really adds to the vintage vibe of the dress plus it’s just really pretty, which is always a good sign in my opinion. The beading also compliments the chiffon the dress in made from, so all up it looks quite fancy for a $25.00 dress that is supposedly vintage – The woman I bought it from said it was, and it possibly is? All the other dresses there were, but I am not completely sure, I got the feeling it could just be a vintage design? Oh well it looks nice enough.

The other reason that I love this dress is the cut of it – it’s so simple. Which I really like because it means I can wear it with some killer heels in whatever colour style or pattern I choose. The possibilities are endless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...