Wednesday, 2 May 2012

My Wallet





I use my wallet every day, meaning I see it every day, so of course I wanted one that would last and fit in with my style. I hunted for ages and finally found this, $8.00 from the Newtown Red Cross store. If you have read my other posts then you will know of my hate for fake leather, so of course this genuine leather wallet caught my eye. Plus it has that old worn look which I love.

I wouldn't say that there are lots of nice second hand wallets about but it's definitely worth a look because there are some real gems out there for really reasonable prices.

Tips for buying wallets:
  • Look in the men’s and woman's sections.
  • Check for real leather
  • Check to see if it has enough space for all the cards you carry
  • Look to see if all the zips work - I had to do a small fix-it job on my wallet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...