Tuesday, 22 May 2012

All time favorite top?







I think that this white top would have to be one of my all-time favourite buys. I am such a sucker for embroidery detailing. I picked this up in the Lower Hutt Salvation Army store, which I have to say was very nice – a little pricey but still a very nice and relatively large store. This cost me $4.00, and you’re probably thinking, 'You just said the store was pricey!' Well it was, however there was the exception of things (like this top) that unless people such as myself come along they would have a hard time selling – so I ended up finding a few bargains.


Like I mentioned before, what I loved about this top was the embroidery details, and quite often I see tops similar to this but in floral patterns, which I don’t like as much  because they end up looking really feminine. But I fell in love with the more geometric pattern. In fact I love it so much I am wearing it now. Also please forgive the crap photography, on the hanger this top looks awful, I promise it looks a million times better on.


Besides the embroidery I am also quite fond of the shape of the shirt – basically it’s a white T-shirt, so it goes with everything. Which is amazing because there is nothing worse than falling in love with a garment and realising it doesn’t go with anything in your wardrobe.  Another cute detail that I love about this top is the buttons up the back; I just thought it was a nice difference. However it is slightly impractical as I can’t actually do them up myself… Then again, when is fashion ever practical?


1 comment:

  1. i absolutely adore the design of this tee. and the sheer fabric its made in! you definately found yourself a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...