Friday, 4 May 2012

Op-Shop Gold - Leather Bag





I don't know what it is about this bag, but i love it. It was a steal at $5.00 from Vinnie's. I stumbled upon it after a rather fruitless day searching, but this was definitely worth the wait. The bag is Real leather and was made by the designer Etienne Aigner, after extensive Google searching i found out that he is a European designer who 'melds German precision with Tuscan tradition' and has a rather crap website that wouldn't work on my computer. Useful.

Although i do love this bag, it is more of a physical relationship as i can fit hardly anything in it, due to all its pockets and dividers. I already have a lot of other bags and didn't really need this- but then again i probably don't NEED half of the things in my wardrobe. For me this was one of those items that you see and your heart goes all fluttery and you know you have to have it, and what’s even better is when you know you can have it because it’s only $5.00! Such a good feeling! And if you don’t know what i am talking about and i seem like a crazed lunatic, you clearly haven’t shopped enough.

For tips on buying bags, read my post specifically about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...