Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Alcohol Bottle Explanation







This is a little bit random, but I have had a few people questioning why they can see so many alcohol bottles in the backgrounds of some of my photos? So I thought I would just do a quick post to clear this up. No I am not an alcoholic; I just have a bottle collection. Which admittedly is a bit strange, but I just love all the different shapes and sizes and thought it would be an interesting way to decorate my room.  My room in general is a bit eclectic and right now I am half way through trying to cover my walls entirely with photos and magazine cut outs. I know that some people like to create inspirational mood boards; I though why not do that on a larger scale and just try covering my room completely? Again, there was no significant reason for this I just thought it would be an easy way to personalise my room, and I actually do get a lot if inspiration from it for my painting and photography.

 Another thing that you have noticed is the fact that my wardrobe has no door. It used to but I crammed so much mess into it ( yes, I am one of those people who considers tidying as cramming mess under your bed or in to wardrobes) in the end there was so much in there that the doors fell of their railing. My dad kindly took them away to fix them but I haven’t seen them in months. On the positive side it has lead me to keep my wardrobe tidy. Plus I think it’s adds an interesting aspect to my room. 

Hopefully that covers any questions you may have had. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your room is awesome!
    Stopped by to also say, your blog is AMAZING!
    Albertine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a bit of a mess really! Thanks, i'm really glad you enjoy it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...