Friday, 1 June 2012

BIGGEST op-shopping trip ever.







Today I had the day off, so of course I went for a little op-shop trip. Well actually it was huge, possibly the biggest I have ever been on! One whole day and nine shops later I managed to pick up 8 pieces of clothing, a pair of shoes and a necklace. And you can times that by four because I had three friends come with me and by the end we were all getting strange looks because we were hobbling around with huge plastic bags full of clothes! Totally worth it though.

Today was actually a super good day for shopping, I bought some stuff from stores I had never purchased in before and it was really cool to see how much good clothing is out there, especially with me plus three of my friends looking and we all managed to get a decent amount. In total I spent $44.00 which may sound like a lot, but where else can you buy 10 items for that much? Also, it all went to charities so in a way I made a $44.00 donation and got myself a whole bunch of new clothes to satisfy my op-shop cravings.

Anyway, I look forward to posting about all of my latest purchases in the coming days. In case you can’t tell, I’m still on my retail therapy high. Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...