Monday, 4 June 2012

Favorite Pull-over






I saw this on the rack in Vinnie’s last Friday and kinda ignored it. The green was really off putting.  I didn’t have anything this colour in my wardrobe and just never really considered it.  So I went to the changing room and tried on all my other stuff. There was a lot of it. I came back, and was randomly looking through all the clothes on the rack when I came across this again. I decided to give it a go and try it on. Best decision. This is honestly the best slouchy pullover ever. I have even decided that I like this shade of green.

I think what’s so good about this pullover is the shape. I already own a lot of pullovers but they are surprisingly hard to wear as they can be really unflattering. What’s good about this one is that it’s baggy and loose all the way down, unlike some that sit tight on your hips, making you look all boxy. I also like the subtle detailing around the cuffs and neckline. It’s sort of a rimmed edging? I’m not really sure how to describe it but you can check it out in the photos above.

I never thought I would say it but… I actually really like the material this pullover is made from. Normally I’m not really a fan of dark greens but when I got this home I realised that there isn’t much it doesn’t go with, Apart from red – unless you want the whole Christmas tree effect. For me what makes this shade of green likeable is the fact that it’s woven in with black, toning it down and making it more wearable. The only not so great part about the material is that its synthetic not wool, but I only paid $3.00 for it so I’m not that surprised. However, on the bright side I means I can wear in in spring with a pair of denim cut-offs or a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...