Saturday, 23 June 2012

The Liebster Blog Award


The Liebster Blog Award:



The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
Plus it's a nice opportunity to ramble.
The Rules:

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Create eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
4. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.

11 “Interesting” things about me: 

1. I am probably a teacher’s worst nightmare, this year I dropped science and maths so I could take art subjects. It paid off though as I got NCEA excellence. And next year I plan on taking it up a level and only doing: Art, design tech, photography and art history. Can’t wait to see their expression when I tell them!
2. I used to live in Christchurch but moved a few years before the earthquakes. It was a really awful time in February when the city was in ruins. I visited last September, Its barley recognisable. But I am really excited to see what it will be like when it’s re-built, I’m sure it will be amazing.
3. I am quite a good singer. Not amazing or anything, but I do enjoy it. Every year I say I am going to join the school choir. 4 years later still haven’t gotten round to it.
4. I only just got my ears pierced a few months ago, I really wanted to get them done when I was 12, I was told I had to wait till I was 13, and by then I had gone off the idea and then never really got to it.
5. I love fishing.
6. I have decided to collect reeeally old books. I think they are beautiful and kind of mysterious.
7. I literally spend half my life staying after school working on photography and art internals.
8. I am terrified of learning to drive. it’s stupid I know.
9. I adore Russian fudge and peppermints
10. I am obsessed with cardigans. I can’t resist buying them when I see them in opshops. It’s bad. I need an intervention.
11. I am a true New Zealander, I LOVE rugby. I watched the Ireland vs. NZ game last night, it was great. 

Questions:

1. If you were stranded on a deserted island what 3 things would you choose to have with you? Bear grills – wouldn’t be stuck for long with that guy. Sun screen and a camera – there would be a billion beautiful things to photograph and I burn like a chip.
2. What food can you just not stand? I hate luncheon meat and bananas.
3. Favourite season? Summer for sure. I love swimming in the sea, and we have a family batch in the Marlborough sound so that’s always something to look forward to.
4. Are you a morning person or night person? I’m a Night person. 5pm and I am dying of sleep deprivation but when it comes to 10pm I am full of beans and doing a whole lot of random crap.
5. Favourite animal? Its kinda lame but I love cats. Yes, I am that crazy cat lady.
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be? To be able to fly.
7. What would you spend your money on if you won the lottery? I would love to start up my own op-shop store. That would be amazing.
8. Favourite television show? I love the show 7days, if you’re not a New Zealander, chances are you won’t know it.
9. A quote you like.  Everything that happens happens for a reason. And when it’s done you can’t un-do it so you just have to move on.
10. Weird fact about yourself. On my right foot, my middle toe has stopped growing. It’s really weird.
11. Must have beauty product. Either lip balm or eyeliner.

My questions: 


1- What has been the best year of your life so far?
2- Favourite item in your wardrobe?
3- what/who is your Style inspiration?
4- Best thing about blogging?
5- Have you ever op-shopped?
6-top three subjects at school
7- Do you have a hidden talent?
8- Where would you love to travel in the world?
9- Most loved and hated food?
10- The thing that you have done that you are most proud of?
11- A quote you live by?

I know I supposed to choose 11 people, but I only have 19 followers so….. I am just going to ben the rules a little and tag 3 lovely ladies. Check out their beautiful blogs :





16 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! This has truly made my day! The tag will be up soon thank you so much Anna!
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool questions and answers! congratulation on award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for tagging me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up in Chch too. SO sad seeing the places you loved / worked / went to school in ruins. Makes me miss my hometown even more than before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Heart breaking... The shops just down the road from my old house are now completely gone. Its all such a mess.. But i do have high hopes for Christchurch. I am sure it will rise again and be better than ever.

      Thanks for stopping by.
      Anna

      Delete
  6. Really liked your blog and reading this post! Haha we are similar in a few stuff :)

    my blog http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you like it! I am off to check out your blog right now!
      Anna

      Delete
  7. Hi Anna,

    Lovely to discover your blog and thanks for visiting me.
    Congratulations on the Award.
    Yes, Huka Lodge was the Retreat that the Master Chef contestants went to stay.
    Wasn't the game between the All Blacks and the Irish team great.

    hope you have a happy new week
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments, I always appreciate it when people take time out of their day to say hi.
      And yes the game was great! Proud to be a kiwi!
      Anna

      Delete
  8. Great post, I love cardigans too -you can never have too many of them they are so amazing for laying.
    Your comment didn't come across as creepy, I'm actually really flattered.
    I'm following your blog now <3
    You'll reach the 200 follower mark in no time you have a great writing style !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so kind of you. One of the things that i love most about blogging is that everyone is so positive. I have already gained and extra 10 followers since this post! To be honest i am surprised i have any!
      I check out your blog, its stunning, i am now following.
      Anna

      Delete
  9. I like your blog :)
    I am following you now, hope we can follow each others :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by my blog and posting a lovely comment!! (: thought I'd return the deed.. Fab blog with interestiing posts!! I'm going to follow you as soon as I log back on to my comp.

    Congrats on the award! How did you enter?

    I've just started out so any tips to gain follows would come well recieved :D

    Mucho Smiles,

    bb, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...