The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Plus it's a nice opportunity to ramble.
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Create eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
4. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.
11 “Interesting” things about me:
1. I am probably a teacher’s worst nightmare, this year I dropped science and maths so I could take art subjects. It paid off though as I got NCEA excellence. And next year I plan on taking it up a level and only doing: Art, design tech, photography and art history. Can’t wait to see their expression when I tell them!
2. I used to live in Christchurch but moved a few years before the earthquakes. It was a really awful time in February when the city was in ruins. I visited last September, Its barley recognisable. But I am really excited to see what it will be like when it’s re-built, I’m sure it will be amazing.
3. I am quite a good singer. Not amazing or anything, but I do enjoy it. Every year I say I am going to join the school choir. 4 years later still haven’t gotten round to it.
4. I only just got my ears pierced a few months ago, I really wanted to get them done when I was 12, I was told I had to wait till I was 13, and by then I had gone off the idea and then never really got to it.
5. I love fishing.
6. I have decided to collect reeeally old books. I think they are beautiful and kind of mysterious.
7. I literally spend half my life staying after school working on photography and art internals.
8. I am terrified of learning to drive. it’s stupid I know.
9. I adore Russian fudge and peppermints
10. I am obsessed with cardigans. I can’t resist buying them when I see them in opshops. It’s bad. I need an intervention.
11. I am a true New Zealander, I LOVE rugby. I watched the Ireland vs. NZ game last night, it was great.
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island what 3 things would you choose to have with you? Bear grills – wouldn’t be stuck for long with that guy. Sun screen and a camera – there would be a billion beautiful things to photograph and I burn like a chip.
2. What food can you just not stand? I hate luncheon meat and bananas.
3. Favourite season? Summer for sure. I love swimming in the sea, and we have a family batch in the Marlborough sound so that’s always something to look forward to.
4. Are you a morning person or night person? I’m a Night person. 5pm and I am dying of sleep deprivation but when it comes to 10pm I am full of beans and doing a whole lot of random crap.
5. Favourite animal? Its kinda lame but I love cats. Yes, I am that crazy cat lady.
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be? To be able to fly.
7. What would you spend your money on if you won the lottery? I would love to start up my own op-shop store. That would be amazing.
8. Favourite television show? I love the show 7days, if you’re not a New Zealander, chances are you won’t know it.
9. A quote you like. Everything that happens happens for a reason. And when it’s done you can’t un-do it so you just have to move on.
10. Weird fact about yourself. On my right foot, my middle toe has stopped growing. It’s really weird.
11. Must have beauty product. Either lip balm or eyeliner.
1- What has been the best year of your life so far?
2- Favourite item in your wardrobe?
3- what/who is your Style inspiration?
4- Best thing about blogging?
5- Have you ever op-shopped?
6-top three subjects at school
7- Do you have a hidden talent?
8- Where would you love to travel in the world?
9- Most loved and hated food?
10- The thing that you have done that you are most proud of?
11- A quote you live by?
I know I supposed to choose 11 people, but I only have 19 followers so….. I am just going to ben the rules a little and tag 3 lovely ladies. Check out their beautiful blogs :
Georgia - http://istylee.blogspot.co.nz/