Friday, 20 July 2012

Amateur photography












Lately I have been stressing out about my design, art and photography folios so I thought it would be rather fitting if I did a post on some photos I have been taking lately. Well some of these are actually a couple of months old. But who’s counting? I never really know what to write for these posts?  So that’s all for now. I would love to know what you think so feel free to drop me a comment below. I read all of them – It’s a great pass time for avoiding things I actually NEED to do...I am a procrastination professional for sure.
I want to quickly mention for the photography guru’s out there I took these pictures before I properly learnt to use my SLR camera, so please excuse any technical issues. 

13 comments:

  1. If these are the photographs you took without knowing your way around an SLR camera, I can't wait to see the photographs you take when you get the hang of it...these are great! My favourite one is the last image, the tone of the photographs is so warm!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon the photos look pretty rad! I have an SLR too .. but I have no idea how to use all the settings ie, aperature etcetc. TOO DIFFICULT HAHA :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, my fave is the one of the perfume bottle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third and fourth from the bottom are my favorite... although the last one is also quite endearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the one of the boys legs coming out of the tree and the way the light is reflected off the decanter. Lovely work.

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photo of the bedroom and the crystal jar...very artistic!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these photos! They do look unique and quirky!
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos especially the glass reflection on the wall... amazing

    I would really appreciate if you visit my site http://tartanboots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, hey anna, guess what? I TOOK THOSE LAST TWO PHOTOS SO FUCK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hence them being amateur ;) Kidding! I don't even remember that! I just assumed that if they were on my camera i took them.
      Cute blog xx

      Delete
  10. what a loveley comment :) i love your blog and follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...