Tuesday, 3 July 2012

I am temporarily banning myself from op-shopping!








Seeing as I am on holiday now I thought I would be doing a lot more op-shopping, and that is half true as I went out yesterday and visited a new Salvation army store which was all very exciting and I ended up purchasing 6 new things. Which is all very well and I love each and every one of them. But I still have a slight case of buyers regret. Which is weird because I don’t often get that? I mean when you pay $4.00 for something if you only wear it a few times you still get your money’s worth. But what I am struggling with is the fact that I am buying all these lovely clothes but don’t get to wear them all so in a way it’s almost a waste? So I have decided that for the rest of the holidays there will be no more op-shopping – for clothes at least (I still really want to add to my book collection and pick up some bits and bobs for my room). It’s funny to think that when I started up this blog I was worried I wouldn’t have enough to blog about but you should see the backlog of stuff I have to post about! It’s crazy.

So this is just a brief glimpse of what I bought yesterday, a total of six things. 2 skirts, a maxi and a midi skirt which I was super excited to find as I have been looking for a maxi for agggges! I also picked up 3 tops, which are all really interesting and I can’t wait to style them and finally I got the cutest little bag which is tiny and I have realised my wallet won’t fit in. Oh well! I will get on to posting about each item ASAP as I try to get rid of this backlog!

20 comments:

  1. I love the floral print! :O
    Fee Xx
    feeling-random.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling Anna, I have the same problem! Thanks for visiting me at http://whatpeggysaid.blogspot.co.uk/ I am your latest follower on GFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more opshopping?! :( Well at least you'll get more chances to wear out what you've already found! Can't wait to see how you style the maxi's (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clothes, believe me ive tried to stop myself from shopping but you want to even more!,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow the floral print is gorgeous! What wonderful taste you have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oi slut, I.N.V.I.T.E..M.E next time yaaaaah. keen to go on friday??? or next week??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never stop shopping only when I´m broke :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't go on a ban, you're so good at it! I am personally terrible at op-shopping, you have seem to have an amazing eye! Love your blog :)

    Grace x
    secretly styled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such lovely prints! and haha i do the same! also i have a lingerie giveaway on my blog at the moment if you're interested!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great patterns!!! x

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new clothes, that bag is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the floral prints! Vintage/thrift stores are very dangerous:)

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all your finds especially the anchor t-shirt.
    I'm currently on a spending ban of anything more than a pound, I've got so many textbooks to buy for when I return to school.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what you bought! I really like your blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these buys looks so brill!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look like great pieces! I'm sure you will wear them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always say I'm banning myself from shopping..it never happens :P x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got so many pretty things :) I really like the anchor tee :) it's adorable!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...