Friday, 6 July 2012

Nautical








Here is another of my purchases from the other day’s op-shop trip. This tee cost $5.00, it was a half price deal and although I am quite fond of it I don’t think I would have paid $10.00 for it? It does resemble a child’s top a bit? Not that I care. Of course what drew me to this were all the nautical themed embellishments. I just thought they were fun and a bit random. Again with this I am considering taking the sleeves off just because they are not that flattering? But that all depends on if a can be bothered.

If you’re a regular reader of my blog you have probably seen most of the items in this outfit before. The cardigan is from Recycle boutique – one of the best places to buy cardigans. This one cost me $17.00 and I have had it for two or three years now. The skirt is Cotton On; Silver bangles are a mix of mums and op-shopped ones. And the shoes were $35.00 from a vintage market. They are real leather and I am in love with them. I have done a separate blog post on them so if you’re interested in that click here.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend! 


18 comments:

  1. The nautical themed top is so cute! It would look awesome as a tank top (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) I started following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you for ur nice comment! Your outfit is so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and I absolutely adore these shoes! You have a lovely blog, now following!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the nails are so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style and the finds you post on here, just followed!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a cute style :)
    I love your shoes and nails ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so lovely! so envious of those shoes <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable outfit! I love how you put a vintage feel to the nautical trend. You have a great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit! and your style is fabulous! :-) x
    Claire

    www.t-qui-est-ce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely, I'm just like you I follow many blog, mostly via bloglovin as I find it so easy to use. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the wonderfully sweet comment and visiting my blog :)

    You sure do have a knack for finding the most adorable thrifted pieces! I especially love that skirt and those amazing shoes!! You are adorable lady!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. very lovely outfit!
    GIVEAWAY on my blog!

    xo, zia

    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've just been flicking through your blog and i just wanted to let you know how much i like it! you have such great style! it's so refreshing to see someone dress the way you do, i'd say we have similar taste (except you're much better at dressing yourself haha) great blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore your style! I feel jealous that your weather lets you dress like that!

    Have a good week, mwah!

    c<3
    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore everything about this outfit!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...