Friday, 20 July 2012

OUTFIT - A day by the sea.














I was out with the family today as we decided it would be a good time to purchase copious amounts of junk food, on our way home we thought it might be a good idea to go for a stroll to burn of some of the food were about to consume. Although I do have a sneaking suspicion that we walked quite a lot less than ate... Oh well! Our walk was topped off nicely by meeting the cutest and very friendly little cat! I am a self-confessed cat lady.

While we were out we stopped off at the recycle center (a fancy name for the dump – classy huh!) they have a second hand store there for all the things people throw out but can still be used, it’s crazy how much they find - It’s 2012 who hasn’t herd of recycling? I mean seriously the amount of land fill that doesn't even need to be there is slightly alarming! I picked up a cardi there to replace my cream one which is getting a bit tatty.  I would have taken a photo, but it really does need a wash!

We had surprisingly nice weather today for the middle of winter in Wellington of all places! It felt very spring-like which is super exciting! I have been reading lots of blogs and so many have had summer inspired posts. It actually makes me want to cry! I am so over winter! I will just have to enjoy this nice weather while it lasts. 

As for the outfit is a mix of thrifted and new : cardigan - opshop $1.00, Top - opshop $6.00, skirt - cotton on $10.00, shoes - opshop $9.00, bag - opshop $2.00, glasses opshop $5.00. I am really loving clashing prints at the moment as you can probably tell! The floral tee is new, i picked it up a couple of weeks ago and i have only just got around to blogging about it! I honestly have such a back log of clothes! I buy waaaay to much! 


26 comments:

  1. Love this outfit especially your shoes and skirt:) Your photography is amazing!
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is amazing! So cute, I love your shoes and socks! That beach looks AMAZING. Whenever I eat a shitload I always feel like I'm going to burst, I always need to walk before or after to avoid exploding. haha. I love the black sand! There isn't black sand where I live, it's so pretty and amazing!! Your blog is SO COOL. I'm following!!!!!!
    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks amazing! I am a cat lady too, they are just too cute :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoes and soxs: perfect!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography is so lovely, I love the contrasts you've created! Your outfit is fab too, I love your socks! (Bit weird, I know!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a nearly identical pair of shoes on my feet right now, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely :D x
    http://89lisa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great day. Love those photos.
    Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps: your photos are amazing compared to how my photos looked like when I first started to photograph :D so you will be a lovely photographer in the future, you capture things really beautifully! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow amazing photos! Love your blog! I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. The socks are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really lovely photos! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pictures! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, the shoes and socks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing photos! altho it looks a bit cold :O
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning photos, I especially love those fantastic suede shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos are absolutely STUNNING. Really, I've been oggling them for many minutes now... what a lovely day! :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty pretty photos!

    xoxo Mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A few days and I will be at the sea side myself, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely look and great pics. Love the look of the beach too. xA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! Means a lot :)

    I love your outfit, especially the boat shoes and socks!

    www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your outfit! and the name of your blog is so cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    www.casperandpearl.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...