Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Rust Blazer







 It’s well and truly winter now where I am, I have been drawn to all things warm and cosy – meaning that I am buying faaar to many scarves, cardigans and blazers, although I have limited myself to only buying one blazer  – this being it, because I don’t find that I wear my existing blazer all that often. Still, I love my new one and will definitely be wearing it as the months get colder.

I picked this up in the Newtown Opportunity for Animals store for $7.00. It was my last purchase of the day and I nearly didn’t get it – I was looking through all the blazers and picked this out but put it back thinking I didn’t really need it. I then went and tried on another coat which I returned to the rack and picked this out again. So glad I did. I have had a real obsession with this colour at the moment. However I’m not really sure what to call it… brick red? Terracotta? Rust? Oh well. I also really love the loose oversized fit of this, I prefer my blazers a few sizes too big so they look more casual, not like I’m a try hard office worker.  Another detail about this is that its designer by Daniel Hechter so it’s obviously a quality buy from what I can see on the website.

Overall I pretty much love everything about this blazer, especially the colour, it’s so nice in winter to have something that’s not dark, as I tend to wear dark tights and jeans all the time and it can get so boring!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely color! Your blog is one of my favorites :)

    xx Nikki noteablechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this!! Love the slouchy fit :) And what a bargain!!

    Please take a look at my latest blog post here http://pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/i-want-whitneys-wardrobe.html

    PinkyVintageXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started my winter shopping early this year too, and I'm already looking out for big cosy jumpers!love this blazer though, perfect colour for autumn!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) I love the colour of this blazer!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blazer! I love blazers when it's a little chilly. I think the colour fits right in with the rest of your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a lovley blazer :-) i'm still looking for the perfect one hehe. love the colour of this, you can combine it with almost every other colour and that's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one, I really like the color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...