Sunday, 8 July 2012

Turtle neck's and stripes






This is one of the lovely tops I picked up on Saturday. I got this from opportunity for animals for $3.00, which is a complete bargain if I do say so myself. As you can probably see this is a turtle neck top, and I have never bought one of these before. They remind me of my gran, She has one that nearly identical! I tried it on anyway, and it was so warm and comfy I decided to get it. For $3.00 why not? I am still a little undecided on the turtle neck? But for winter it’s so snuggly I don’t care if I look like an old lady to be quite honest. Again this is another 100% op-shopped outfit, I am quite liking how this becoming a regular thing, I feel quite accomplished. And that is how eventful my life is. Wear an outfit of all op-shopped clothes and it classes as an achievement… I need to get out more.

As you may or may not have noticed, I have a new page floating around the top of my blog. It’s the 'other lovely blogs’ page in case you didn't notice (which is quite likely) It’s just a page of blogs that I like to read and though you might like as well? I have written a brief description of each and put the link so feel free to have a browse. I just thought it might be a nice way to support my other blogging buddies (that sounds cheesy doesn’t it?)  I am also finding new blog all the time. I read faaaar too many so if I read your and I like it might be on there?


Anna





31 comments:

  1. Stripes are always a winner for me, especially in navy and white.

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, follow the link to my page for more info. Keep up the good work!

    Kim x

    http://whatpeggysaid.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree, stripes are a time-less classic!

      Delete
  2. The turtleneck looks so warm!!

    please visit my blog: http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great links - i just started following four new blogs as a result! your room looks really cute btw. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am considering a room tour post? Just not sure if anyone would enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. lovely look! ;)
    do u want to follow each other?:) let me know !
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, absolutely adore that skirt!x

    rogue-and-creep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it a while ago and never really wore it, now i cant get enough of it!

      Delete
  7. I haven't had a turtle neck since I was about 7 ether, but this looks FAB. I'm going to look for one now! :D Love your outfit. Perfectly put together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I had a nice hot pink one my mum liked to dress me in. Not my best look! But i have to say i am really pleased with this one, its so warm!

      Delete
  8. love the jacket you are wearing,looks so pretty on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you that's very sweet :)

      Delete
  9. I love how you put the two prints together and turtle necks are great for winter! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really in to clashing prints at the moment!

      Delete
  10. Love all the patterns in this outfit, cute blog!
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  11. The turtleneck actually looks REALLY cute on you!! I may have to try one out myself the next time I go thrifting (although the thought of putting one on in this heat makes me cringe a bit).
    And I can completely relate with the whole "I thrifted this whole outfit omgomgomg I'm so accomplished... oh wait... *sigh*" type of a thing; I catch myself thinking that all too often and then decide I need to find another hobby haha.

    xoxo - Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i can completely relate! Just had a quick look at your blog, LOVE it :)

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, the turtle neck is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with your shoes!
    Emc-Dot
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when i found them! I love them too :)

      Delete
  14. Anna, you look very cute and I love the print on print mix :) you have a nice blog, I hope you can visit mine some time, if you like it, you can follow and just let me know, I always follow back:)
    Cheers and have a nice week :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, i am off to have a look now!
      Anna

      http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete
  15. not everyone can look good in a turtleneck...and I think you wear it very well in this look. Love how you mixed the stripes with the fun print on your skirt!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pattern mixing - that skirt is SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...