Monday, 2 July 2012

Yellow floral tee + Outfit







It has been a bit delayed, but finally here are some of the clothes I picked up last Saturday while I was op-shopping. I am going to start off with this pale pale yellow t-shirt that I got from the lovely Vinnie’s for $3.00. Just a heads up that’s what ALL their tops cost. Crazy cheap. If you’re looking for a bargain, Vinnie’s is the place to be.

After trawling through my ever expending wardrobe, I realised that I don’t already own anything in this creamy yellow colour. Which isn’t all that surprising? Normally I would look straight past anything yellow. For me it’s just not a colour I generally wear. But, what I did really like were the tiny blue flowers embroidered in to this tee. I just think they are so cute, and add a nice subtle touch of interest without overpowering the t-shirt. This could be completely off, but this tee really reminds me of the 90’s? Which I am quite fond of, being a nineties child and all – who doesn’t love reminiscing to the good old days?

I really love this t-shirt, I find that it goes with so much in my wardrobe and that’s its super versatile to style.  Above you can see how I wore the tee today when I was out with one of my friends.  Today it was actually quite sunny, but still cold so I thought it would be a good day to bust out the flower power. Because the yellow is so pale I could pair it with pretty much anything. In the end I chose a pattern skirt from cotton on -$10.00, a navy cardi from Vinnie’s - $1.00, pewter flats from Savemart - $9.00 and a bag also from Vinnie’s - $5.00. I can’t wait for summer to finally roll around, and yes I do realise that it’s still the middle of winter, but dreams are free. I can definitely see myself loving in this top throughout summer. 


19 comments:

  1. very cute outfit!

    have u seen i'm in paris? ;)
    kisses, Angy

    http://angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anna. Although I love ogling at the bargains you come across at the OP shops, I want to add that I think it's a great addition to your blog that you've start adding outfit photos. You're one stylish lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops to quick on the keyboard: that you've STARTED adding ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for your lovely comment - looks like you got some lovely things :) thanks again!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore yellow and it suits a surprising number of people - more than you'd think!

    Either way this is too pretty and too much of a bargain to not buy!

    Becky | life.style.flash. x

    p.s. Thanks for your comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage black bag:)

    xo
    Alison

    http://heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, the bag is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outfit! I love your top, you look so pretty!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top! Pattern on the skirt is lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bag (:

    Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog! I started following you.

    xoxo

    http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the top :) and your polish
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bag is gorgeous!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. what nail polish is that? it's so metallic! thanks

    anansays.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving this outfit! You're so pretty and I like these outfit posts too.
    Georgia XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the floral tee!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your blog two! and your style, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog hope you will visit again soon!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I had Vinnie's around! I adore that bag!

    c<3
    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...