Wednesday, 1 August 2012

ARTISTIC UPDATES




First off I just want to apologies for the crap photos! They hardly show up any of the tonal variation and are blurred in parts. Ops!

I have wanted to do a post like this for a while but haven’t really done anything that interesting... At the moment I am working on a design portfolio and for the past few weeks it’s mainly focused on typography – which in my opinion isn’t that interesting to look at? These are some UNFINNISHED conceptual designs for posters.

Next year is my final year at school which is extremely exciting and a little scary! It’s all starting to become a bit real! At the moment I am in the middle of selecting courses I want to do next year. It’s either an ingenious plan or a bit crazy, but I have decided to drop everything apart from art subjects... I have talked to careers advisors and teachers and apparently it’s fine. All going well I will be doing: Design, photography, design technology (which is like product design and marketing kind of?) art history and study. It’s going to be a hell of a work load but I am so excited! 


13 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures!


    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I should really get some of my artsy things up.. that's what my whole blog was supposed to be about but it's taken a U turn! Well done anyway x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follower#175
    omg lovely post.i am loving your blog.just great posts.i am your new follower..follow me back
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These paintings are incredible. Love the last one with the hand.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. o wow these are REALLY good! i really like the 1st one!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are really great!! :-) AAAART HISTORY!! I'm studying art history, I'm sure you'll love it haha (maybe..?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wonderful! Really really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful paintings! I'm going to be sharing some of my own art very soon if I can get my scanner to work! Thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are excellent, you have a real talent! Your courses sound really interesting, I have to pick my A-level options in November and I have no idea yet so it's great you have a firm idea:D

    -
    thanks for your comment, it was lovely:)

    Stacey xxx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely beautiful you are very talented! Keep up the good work. You've got a new follower!

    I'm going to be holding a Step Up 4 Giving in the next few days so be sure to check out my blog.
    http://maggiemunster.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw you should totally post your typography! I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are really great, you should be proud of yourself :) creating a portfolio is such hard work, I remember creating mine for my uni interview but it was well worth it in the end!! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow amazing art works!

    www.peach-pastel.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...