Tuesday, 28 August 2012

D.I.Y ~ Charm Bracelet To Necklace







This is pretty much the world’s easiest D.I.Y, but in my opinion had a great end result. Minimum effort is required which is always a win in my book. I acquired this lovely charm bracelet from my mum and I personally think it’s a really nice one, the charms themselves are all New Zealand themed and vintage looking – which of course I am rather fond of.

As for the actual D.I.Y, you literally grab and old necklace chain (a shorted one works best for this), take the charm bracelet, line up the two opposite ends to get them match up with a clasp and loop on each side. Do up the clasps ….then you’re done. That simple! 



16 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! So easy too :) great DIY - thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the charms are super cute and what a great idea making it into a necklace, reminds me of something from juicy couture :)


    withkittyinmind.blogpspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool diy. Thanks for stopping by, you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cool idea!

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha definitely the easiest DIY ever- but it does the trick. what a crafty idea to double your jewelry supply ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bracelet, but I think the sheets in the first picture are even cooler!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  7. all those little charms on there are so cute! great idea.

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute simple idea! I love charm bracelets but they annoy me when I have them on! Maybe if there around my neck I won't mind as much haha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a city arms charm bracalet and I think I am going to try this out! Simple but so clever and cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...