Tuesday, 14 August 2012

GOLDEN - Outfit + update





I have been meaning to do a post on this outfit for soooo long! I have had the top and blazer for a while but just never got around to photographing it. This look is a little more refined than what I would normally wear? But I still love it. The Blazer I got a few months ago, it cost $8.00 from opportunity for animals which is a bargain considering it’s by the designer Ashley fogel.  The gold and black lace top is one of my all-time favourite buys. It’s amazing. I was at the counter paying when saw it hanging up. It was an impulse buy for sure but I LOVE it. You can’t really see because of the blazer, but it’s actually a t-shirt and almost at a crop top length. It so versatile and looks amazing with denim high-waited shorts.  I am also in love with it because its lace, which makes it a really interesting texture and pattern. You can expect to see a lot more of in in outfit posts to come!

Having the gold in this top is kinda fitting seeing as Valarie Adams – New Zealand’s shot put champion found out yesterday that her silver medal will now be gold. Her Rival was found out to be a drug cheat.  The whole country is so happy for her, she did so well and you could see how devastated she was to get a silver. It’s just a shame she didn’t get to experience the moment in London. I can’t wait to see how the medal is presented to her, apparently there is some huge ceremony being planned? If you can’t tell I got quite in to the Olympics, I miss it already!

Yesterday I had my first mock exam- English. It was such a bore. I am honestly hopeless in exams. I actually just get really bored and can’t be bothered doing them. I have a tonne of study and  art I should be doing but I have made the decision that I need a break and a blog post seems to be the perfect excuse! 

Anna



22 comments:

  1. Love the top

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace top is awesome and I love the peach blazer. I have pretty much thrifted all my blazers from random places and it's hilarious how you can completely on trend, x10 better quality than chainstore brand blazers for less than ten bucks.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, love the top and blazer together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much !! ^^ ♥
    I really like your blog too. So I follow you ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blazer!!! Love how you combined the colors! Would you like to enter my giveaway?
    Here is the link !
    xoxo eve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful clothes ♥ Love your blog! Perfect ;* Definitely following ! ♥
    xxx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blazer!! Good luck with your exams^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top and the blazer!!Thnaks for commenting!:)
    By the way, maybe you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?let me know it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!

    Check out my blog?
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, the layering here is gorgeous. This jumper is ace !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I clicked on this post and was going to comment on how lovely the top is. Then I scrolled down a bit and saw it with the blazer ... what a winning outfit! I love it!

    Lindsey. x

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog and your styling!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Realllyyy cute top!!


    www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the prints and blazer, so cute! Following you now! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top and blazer! Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  16. holy crap, that blazer is so so so cute. And so is your outfit, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahahaha Exams never get any more exciting even when you get older! :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit, I adore your top! I hope the Exam went well, I'm sure you did brilliantly well and mocks are always harder! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...