Saturday, 11 August 2012

OPSHOP TRIP - outfit && 200 followers



If you read my last post, then you will know that today I went op-shopping. It’s been so long! I haven’t lost my touch though, I got a lot more than I intended on… Oh well! It was a really lovely day, super sunny for a change which was nice. In total I picked up 9 new things, a pretty successful day!

As for the outfit, this was obviously what I was wearing today when I was out.  Again I am wearing my tapa skirt – I honestly live in it as you can probably tell from previous outfits! But I picked up 2 new skirts today so you can expect to see less of it! I don’t think I have done a post on this shirt before? It’s huge! Size 16 or something but I really like how it looks tied up and with a cardi over – I find that things look so much better sometimes when you can’t see the sleeves especially on oversized garments.

Today I reached 200 followers which is crazy! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone, it really does mean a lot. Starting out a blog was a little scary, it’s kinda like putting yourself out there for everyone to see (which can be a little intimidating.) I remember thinking how great would it be to reach 200 followers when I first started all this, so thanks for making it happen! It’s nice to know people are enjoying opshopaholic as much as I am!

I will be doing a haul post tomorrow on what I bought so keep an eye out. 

Anna


15 comments:

  1. Hiya Anna glad to know I'm your 200th folllower!! Can you help me reach my 500th too :) I'd really appreciate it if you follow me back!



    Love,
    Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the tapa skirt and polka dot shirt look awesome together! I also love how the beige cardigan tones it down. Print play has to be my favorite way to dress. It just never feels boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and congratulations on 200 followers you deserve every one of them, your blog is just so lovely to read!
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute outfits! And congrats for the followers^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 200 followers!! I'm still waiting for my 100! :(

    Great outfit too!

    My new blog post http://pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/how-i-styled-my-chelsea-boots.html XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous outfit, love the mixed prints
    Congrats on reaching 200 followers, its well deserved
    Your blog is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!! I can't wait to see the haul and CONGRATS on 200 followers :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so cute, I especially love the top!

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the polka dots!




    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations ! You deserve all this & more.
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment - you deserved to make my list your blog keeps me motivated to post more (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean! Starting a blog is daunting, but it is so exciting getting new followers! I just did a post on my blog with some cut-off shorts I made, stop by and take a look if you can!

    www.prettylittlefawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the prints on the skirt plus the spotted shirt work so well!
    You shouldn't be shocked abut the followers I started following you sometime last week i think.
    Follow me back and would love to know your thoughts hun x

    http://www.thetiffanyannabelle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...