Sunday, 26 August 2012

OUTFIT - New Maxi






This is just a quick post on what I was wearing today. I decided to go for a maxi skirt as yesterday I had a bit of an incident where I went to the beach in a short skirt. It was super windy. In my defence I thought I was only going to town, and then my friends decided lets jump on a random bus and head to the beach as you do…? We had a really nice time even though it was a tad chilly and I finally got to properly spend some time with friends German exchange student – they day before she left! Still it was really nice to meet her :)

I am in love with this outfit, it’s so comfy and I love wearing maxi skirts – this might sound kinda weird but there is just something about wearing them that makes me feel special? I think it’s the floor length fabric that swishes as I walk. Anyone else get that feeling? This must sound really strange?

As for the top, I have rediscovered it and I can’t get enough, the pattern is amazing and because it’s white it goes with everything so I have been wearing it non-stop. I really need to get more variety with what I wear especially as I have soooo many clothes now. If you’re a regular reader then you will see I am still wearing my new stone necklace. The excitement of picking it up for 50 cents still hasn’t worn off. I LOVE it.

I am in love with this song and can’t get it out of my head; I even spent my last couple of dollars on itunes to buy it.
(Just wanted to make a note that this song is relatively new in NZ – we can be kinda slow on the uptake when it comes to music so some of you may already know this song from months ago but its new to me.)


16 comments:

  1. Love that sweater :) The pattern and the soft robins blue are kind of awesome. We might be a little slow on the music take but hey - atleast we spawned Ruby Frost :P

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, that skirt is beautiful and I love the pattern on the blouse :) 50 cents is an amazing price for the gorgeous necklace (I used a currency converter!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That maxi is so perfect! Looking lovely as always Anna~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your room!!! ♥ nice necklace and top :)
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find and good tip for the beach! :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! I particularly like the top and its pattern, and your necklace is absolutely charming!
    You're so lucky to be in New Zealand, I've been dreaming of it for so long (since the small brochure I had to write about it for an English lesson in highschool, maybe like 8 years ago!). I hope I'll be able to visit one day :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I would love to hear your thoughts about the few pictures I recently posted if you have some time :)
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep an eye out because i plan on doing a 'All about New Zealand' series :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous outfit Anna, I love the different textures and patterns you put together! :)

    Cassie
    http://thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! you can totally pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always see beautiful things here, so I visit often.
    @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely skirt, the print is gorgeous & I adore how you've styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look!

    xoxo
    http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jacket you're wearing! And great shoes :D

    ruaninish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun look! you can never go wrong with the maxi! adorable ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...