Friday, 31 August 2012

OUTFIT - spring & skirts !





Spring tomorrow so I thought I would do a slightly more summery look as I hope the nice weather will stick around, although I highly doubt it knowing wellington weather! It’s stupid how excited I am for summer, its months away yet  I am already making plans for trips away and meeting up with people I haven’t seen in ages as I will have three months of during summer break!!! No doubt I will make time for opshopping as well!

This is another 100% opshopped outfit; I have been wearing a few lately. I don’t know why but it always seems to feel like an accomplishment. Weird huh? I bought the skirt a while ago from Salvation Army for $8.00, I loved the fabric – I have a thing for floral prints on black, I find it minimizes the femininity which I quite like. Lately I haven’t been able to get enough of this skirt! Same with the top, the pattern is so lovely and such a bargain for $4.00! I already get the feeling I am going to wear it to death over summer.

Anna

9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit dear! you look super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that skirt! Shame we're just going into winter here - SO sad :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love flowered skirts with denim jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shape and the print of your skirt is absolutely lovely; great find!

    Cassie
    http://thriftthick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog! I love finding fellow thrifters!
    I love the top especially.

    Rachel
    floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is gorgeous :)
    New follower!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...