Thursday, 16 August 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY UPDATE + Outfit







I thought I would do a photography update today for a change. Normally I update you all on my folio and how it’s going – It’s due in a week!! ONE MORE WEEK! I am starting to freak out a little, nearly half a years’ worth of work to hand in! These photos are actually some that I found on my computer from my last assessment I handed in – nothing to do with my folio but nice to see some different photos for a change.


 Outfit: Jacket: thrifted $15.00, Top: thrifted $5.00, Skirt: Cotton On $10.00

As for the outfit, it’s what I was wearing last weekend. Just super casual, the weather has been really weird lately, on and off warm and cold. Crazy to think this time last year we were having a freak snow storm?!  Two more exams to go next week, art and economics - Well one really, we just go in and work on our designs for the art exam so it’s more relaxing than most which is nice for a change!

16 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, and I love that outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, such beautiful photos too! Good luck with handing it in, I'm sure you'll do amazingly well! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, beautiful outfits and I'm sure that you will do also beautiful exams!! Good luck ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are stunning. The idea with the cullets makes the photos so unique!

    XXX

    http://herzbluttun.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photography is great! You're really talented!

    Love Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for your hand-in and exams! Cute outfit - love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have great photography skills. Im following you now great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for the hand-in! I'm sure you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are lovely. i feel like the ligihting adds mystery to the photos too.. anyway, i'm a new follower and thank you for your comment :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photography, glass is always a fascinating thing to shoot in my oppinion!

    (P.S.: I awarded you with "my liebster blog award" here -> http://knappflickan.blogspot.co.at/2012/07/mein-liebster-blog-my-fav-blog-award.html take a look :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit...and u really good photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely photos! You had great photography skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a pretty damn good photographer. Good luck on mocks + folio :) I did two arts for Level 3 last year and the last term was batshit crazy.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...