Friday, 3 August 2012

SCISSOR HAPPY - my fringe


Being the highly intelligent girl I am, this evening i decided that there was no better time than the present to give myself a D.I.Y fringe. I have never really got along with hairdressers, they can never seem to create what I am looking for. Its probably my poor explanation more than anything? Cutting my hair possibly wasn't the best idea as i have my school ball tomorrow night - very exciting! But it turned out OK? Apart from the sink looks like a hair ball lives in it!

All going well, I will have lots of lovely photos from tomorrow night to show you all! Watch this space !

Anna

11 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! suits you :) x

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out okay :)

    Can't wait for the new pics :)

    www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great, could have been cut by a professional. I find that the hairdressers never cut my hair how I want them to, I've heard alot of people saying this. More and more people are cutting their hair themselves! Yours looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post babe & I really love your blog!

    Pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bangs really suit you! They look lovely :)

    summerofwonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good!
    I used to cut my bangs myself as well, always seemed better than when the hairdresser did it.

    Thanks for visiting.

    XoXo Nathalie
    www.fashionablymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're adorable , that looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that came out great

    really suits you! you did a great job! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your fringe looks so lovely, well done! I wish I had the nerve to do that, I gave myself a fringe when I was really young...and by a fringe I mean hacked away at my hair like a lunatic so since then I've always never trusted myself haha!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your so brave for doing it your self!! haha but you actually did a great job! looks lovely :)

    please follow me back xxx http://stylemericci.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...