Friday, 10 August 2012

Sickness, study and opshops trips.



I am sick. I have one of those awful colds that make you want to crawl up in to a ball and die (not actually) I think I have probably slept more in the past 48 hours than I had for the past week. I am one of those people who normally can’t sleep until it’s about 11pm. To make things even worse, I had to go in to school because I have so many art and photography assessments due. I walked in to class and my friend blatantly told me “you look like crap”. And with that she sent me home “I don’t want to catch your cold!” – Fair enough, it sucks! And just when you thought the timing couldn’t get any worse, I have school exams next week and I am meant to be studying. Joy.


I am feeling slightly better today, so tomorrow seeing as it’s the weekend I thought I would treat myself to an opshop trip. It’s actually been over a month since I last went! And for me that’s crazy! I should probably be studying, but they are only mocks and life’s for living! I also want to apologise in advance, I am not completely well yet and it’s getting late so there are probably a billion mistakes in this, and won’t make sense. I look forward to the embarrassment when I re-read this in the morning.

I am also being lazy on the photos – courtesy of Pinterest. 

6 comments:

  1. get well soon my dear! :)
    and by the way, i love thrift shops too! :))

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get better soon cutie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post and your blog!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad that you are sick, hopefully you'll get well soon!
    Im following you :)

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really an interesting blog!! Following you definitely!! get well soon okay! Do check my blog and shall we follow each other?

    Love,
    Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahhaa I like your definition od "study" hahaha ;)

    www.mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...