Friday, 17 August 2012

YOUTUBERS + OUTFIT



It's actually verging on crazy how long I have been wearing this outfit! Its one of those old faithfuls I have been turing back to for over a year! And for some people that’s probably not a big deal, but for me it is. I have pretty much the worlds shortest attention span. I get bord of things super quick and I like to mix it up, so the fact I have stuck with this combo is impressive. For me what works so well with this outfit is the fact its so comfy. The top is amazing, warm enough to wear alone or you can layer it when it’s a bit colder and the skirt is just super simple and easy to wear.

Again, because I like to mix it up I thought I would share with you two of my favorite youtubers at the moment. These two are pretty well known and probably wont come as a surprise to most of you but I really enjoy both their channels – thrifting is a common theme in case you didn't notice! But they both do general style as well. 


THE FASHION CITIZEN: ‘Two frugal fashionistas living in the dream in sunny Arizona’ Steph and Melissa have an amazing sense of style. The stuff they find thrifting is crazy! Super jealous. They also have killer D.I.Y videos.


CLOTHES ENCOUNTERS: ‘This channel is a hub where you can soak in your weekly taste of my style, people I find inspiring, and places I frequent.’  Jenn from clothes encounters also has a killer sense of style, on trend but with her personal own twist. I could watch her thrift hauls allll day. As well as style videos, she also posts day trip vlogs etc…  



7 comments:

  1. Woah, girl. Love your room!

    Also, Jenn is lovely. She's also one of my favourite youtuber. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your room!
    Those two youtubers are also my favorite ones! :)
    starrystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love everything about everything you wear! Also I just noticed that you're from New Zealand (slow, I know) but jealouuus! Always wanted to visit! If you did a 'all about NZ' post I would die hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...