Saturday, 8 September 2012

New Purchases + Outfit




Today I headed out for a spot of opshopping and this is what I wore, lately I have been trying to wear more of my clothes. I have so many now and I find that I always just end up wearing the same stuff over and over! Do you guys get that? Such a first world problem.  Today in wellington it was actually really stormy, super windy and rainy but because it’s now officially spring I refuse to wear tights. I am honestly so ready for summer!




Today I went somewhere a little different to shop, instead of heading out to a few different stores I just went to one big one on the water front. Because it’s a second hand store not a charity store it was more expensive than I am use to, still it was nice to have such a variety of clothes to look at.

I could have got soooo much more but in the end I narrowed it down to three items. The first and most expensive was the khaki jacket for $18.00, way more pricey than I usually go for but I am in love with it so whatever. A red jacket, very similar to my cream one for $7.00 and a purple shirt which photographs so badly! In general this shirt is kinda average but I really like the collar detailing so I couldn’t leave it behind. 




And finally here is a sign that I need to stop shopping; my wardrobe is getting ridiculously full! You can’t actually see but I have pile of clothes on the floor – I need to buy MORE coat hangers!

Anna



9 comments:

  1. i love the red jacket! i need more coat hangers too, some of mine have 3 items of clothing on them and then i can never find anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a sad realization that you have too many clothes when you need to buy more hangers haha... I recently just bought another 18 pack of hangers to add to my clothing/thrifting addiction!

    Cassie
    http://thriftthick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute look Anna and I like your room!:)
    xx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty outfit, I love the skirt! And I have to buy new hangers all the time haha, don't worry about it! xx
    colormeloverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE your red jacket! UGHHH so cute!! The army one is really cute too!!

    xx eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the burgundy jacket is amazing!


    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I especially love your striped shirt.

    Rachel
    floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...