Sunday, 30 September 2012

OCTOBER - already?










How crazy is it that it’s October already?! I only have 3 weeks of school left of this year! Is it just me or has this year gone super fast!! Also -  What they hell? Yesterday I was in a shop and they had Christmas decorations up?! I love Christmas as much as the next person but seriously? ITS SEPTEMBER – well it was when I was in the store.

Today’s post is just the typical monthly inspiration post. For those of you who don’t know last week I experienced pretty much the worst art block ever! This was really inconvenient seeing as I am finishing up my design folio. So I have been on pinterest a lot looking for inspiration.  Which I found in bucket loads!

For a little extra inspiration I would highly recommend these two sites:

YouTube channel - A British Muse : Seriously addicted to this lovely channel! Check out her awesome room tour and beautiful hauls.
Tumblr –  My Propeller : Not actually a fan of tumblr but… If you love cats this is worth a look! Even if you don’t like cats there is some really great stuff on here.

Hope you had a lovely first day of October!
Anna xx 

4 comments:

  1. Crazy that it's October already, isn't it? September really flew by!! And yes, stores are starting to put out Christmas displays... they kind of have to since people will buy it as soon as stuff comes out and thus the stores make bank out of early profits haha.

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much inspiration to get me going on a Monday Morning. I really like the one with the mountains and the lady floating in the middle.

    Even here in the UK Christmas things have been up the shops since September...its getting earlier and earlier every year. It really does my head in and spoils it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. This morning I thought: Octber? Really? I've just started the second week of the second year of university but seems to be here since always...
    Cool pics ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...