Sunday, 9 September 2012

OUTFIT + PHOTOGRAPHY



I was thinking about it last night that it seems kinda stupid to have bought two new jackets when we are coming in to spring. Then I remembered that I live in wellington and the weather is crap. Pretty sure that in the last 24 hours we have had more rain and wind than we had the whole of winter?! It got so bad that there was a power cut in the middle of the all black Argentine rugby game.

Today the weather was a bit better so I decided to venture out and get some photos for a documentary photography assignment I am doing.  It also provided an excuse to wear my new jacket I picked up yesterday in a second hand store - $18.00. I am sure I will get a lot of wear from it in the next few months spring weather is always a bit crazy as the weekend proved!

Here are some of the photos I got, this was my first ever time doing documentary photography, hopefully it’s not too bad! Let me know what you think.










17 comments:

  1. Dude, that's what our SUMMER has been like here. Great photos - I love to see a moment in time caught like that.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your jacket, great find! I just got a new khaki jacket a week or so ago and I haven't taken it off since!

    You're photography is really great, especially for your first try!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and the whole outfit! also your a great photographer there lovely photos.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few gems in those photos!! Really great for a first try :) And the price of that jacket just kills me since it's second hand, but it really looks good on you so it was well worth it!

    Cassie
    http://thriftthick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket! I saw a similar one yesterday and now I wish I bought it! Always the way.. you look lovely as usual!

    xoxo
    http://www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i love your style so much! + new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the photography and your skirt is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your black and white documentary photography is amazing :) really nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend to get cold easily so I'm always in need of a jacket. That's a lovely skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shooting random people
    is fun right c:
    You look great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, love the black and white effect.
    Your shoes are lush!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah I love black and white photos, they look really good!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg , i llove your outfit and the pics are awesome !
    i love fotography too *.*

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love,loooove your jacket honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's a really nice jacket
    and I loove your shoes
    your photographs are great as well. kepe up the good work!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photo of the kid is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BAHA, now that we've stepped into spring, all the clothing items I've bought so far are thick jackets and long sleeves! I don't know what it is ahah. I love your outfit, those boat shoes are soooooo adorable! I want a pair :O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...