Monday, 17 September 2012

OUTFIT POST + Hippie Thoughts




I have a mountain of work to be done at the moment plus I just wasted good hour on YouTube (seriously addicting) so this is just a super quick post on what I wore out last weekend when I went up the coast.

This outfit is 100% opshopped – success! For those of you who don’t know I like to think of it as an achievement when I wear an outfit made up entirely of opshop pieces. Kinda strange but when you think about it, it’s a sign that yes; I possibly do shop a little too much? But on a deeper level I have donated a fair bit to charities to get what I am wearing and it’s a much more sustainable and eco-friendly way to dress so that’s nice as well rather than just giving my money to a retailer who is already mega rich – anyone else feel that? or am I alone with my slightly hippie feelings?

Anna

7 comments:

  1. You've been doing really well with all thrifted outfits lately!! I always seem to have at least one retail piece added into my outfits (but revel in the fact that I usually got it on sale) but I do feel extra special when the whole outfit is thrifted :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit , the skirt is beautiful,


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! the top is beautiful :) i love thrifting too! xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this skirt!
    You have excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful outfit! I feel the same way about thrift shopping. It's indeed much more eco-friendly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...