Sunday, 23 September 2012

OUTFIT + some sun and my cat!




This weekend has actually felt like summer! Today I had to head over to the other side of town for a photo shoot I have to do for school and on the way home we decided to get an ice cream at the beach because my brother broke his toe and we thought it would be a nice way to cheer him up. However it seems most of wellington had a similar idea, everyone was at the beach so we had to mark miles away and my brother with his broken toe had to walk all the way to the shop… And before you think what an awful sister why didn’t you just bring one back to him? First off it would melt. And secondly he insisted he walk over and choose his own ice cream... Apparently he likes to induce his own pain?

This is what I was wearing today, admittedly it’s not that different to what I wear in winter but instead of a snuggly cardigan I am wearing a shirt, which is light and breezy so it’s perfect for warmer weather. I actually bought this shirt aggges ago and never really wore it but now I get the feeling it will be wearing it alllll summer.  As for the earrings, I guess they are not everyone’s cup of tea but I love them! I was raiding my mum’s jewellery box and found a whole lot of great stuff which I will have to do a post on - let me know if your keen.



The nice sunny weather today at the beach :)



Last week of school for me! So for a bit of inspiration here is a photo of my cat! 
Anna xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow those earrings are amazing! Love the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing and I love your room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want your tee and your cat! <3 *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your earings :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those earrings!! I'd love to see what else you rummaged from your mom's jewelry box :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that beach look gorgeous. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your room is too cute + your cat too. I would love to go to a sunny beach right now... as much as I like autumn (it's raing when I look out of my window) I would love to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, the skirt is amazing -the print is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! I want to try the whole layering a button-up shirt thing. It looks lovely. Also, frequenting my mom's jewelry box is a must when I'm home - would love to see a post about it! And cute cat as well :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. just wow, I can't describe by words how much I love your look

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...