Friday, 7 September 2012

OUTFIT - Yay or Nay?




So this is an outfit I was going to wear the other day, but then I decided to wear something else. I really like the idea of this outfit and I think the purple and check pattern go really well together, but on the other hand it kinda feels like it looks a tad weird? Perhaps it’s just me being weird and over analysing things. What do you guys think?

Thank goodness it’s the weekend! Perhaps I will have to do a spot of opshopping? I will be on that side of town for a documentary photo shoot. But in reality I will probably sleep in till mid-afternoon and do a whole lot of nothing. So typical.

Anna xx


9 comments:

  1. I like it, I think the granny cardi balances out the short shorts. I also really like your bed cover!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay yay yay! I like it a lot, I think the combination works really well. I'd wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah, you look so lovely as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'mm gonna vote yay! x

    Check out my outfit post!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a definite yay in my book :)

    http://thriftthick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definetly a yay! You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Love the colours ♥
    Chelsea xx

    http://thatssochelsea.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!! love the shoes! would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?? let me know:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...