Wednesday, 3 October 2012

FEELING NAKED - without my rings





Today’s post is a little different from the usual but I thought I would do a post on my daily jewellery.  I do wear a lot of jewellery, I feel weird when I don’t as if an outfit isn’t complete until I have wacked on a tonne of rings, necklaces and bracelets.  However as you may have noticed the photos above are only of my hands and wrists. This is because it’s the only part of jewellery routine that’s consistent. Earrings and necklaces are always dependent on what I am wearing.

As far as jewellery goes I have nothing against, mixing silver and gold but it just turns out all my rings are silver! Personally I prefer to wear quite minimal basic pieces nothing too blingy or out there? But I make up for that by chucking on a bazillion rings. I really want some of those above the knuckle rings but can’t find and in NZ – the troubles of living on an island at the bottom on the world!






Here are a few photos of the sun setting outside my house. Finally the weather is picking up and summer is well and truly on its way! I even felt the need to apply a bit of sunscreen today!

Anna 

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful photographies ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want above the knuckle rings, just get normal rings that are a couple sizes smaller than what you usually wear; it's what I do and they fit above the knuckle perfectly since they're too small to be normal rings! :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a "ring girl", but yours are really cute. And I love the penultimate photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't feel like myself if i don't have a stack of rings on everyday. Also I love your photos of the sunset, New Zealand looks beautiful.

    Lindsey. x

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your rings

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when I forget to put my jewellery on, I really do feel so naked! haha!


    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog :)

    Follow for follow?

    www.studdedkisses.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the one with the green stone!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, I love the layered one! I got the nicest ring last time I was in NZ visiting my family, you've just inspired me to do a post on my everyday jewellery tonight! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely rings, I have so many too, I always feel bare without them. If you get a chance, I'd love you to stop by my blog! I just did a post on my latest thrifted finds (including fringe boots!) and I have a giveaway going!

    xoxo
    www.prettylittlefawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful rings and nice nail polish! I love your blog's background xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy shit, an old wave ring!! i havent seen one of them since i was little... i wish i didnt throw it out!

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have beautiful rings!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorjjjjj photos, looks like there are some definite upsides to living on an island at the bottom of the world! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...