Wednesday, 24 October 2012

I'M BACK! + My end of year design folio













Finally I am back! That was one of the most stressful weeks ever! For those of you who don’t know during the past week I have had to hand in a lot of assignment for art, design tech and photography, one of which being my design folio that counts for more than half my years grade in that subject so it was kind of a big deal. But I handed it in this morning so it all over and my life can resume! Although I am relieved it’s over, I have come to the realisation that there are only a few weeks left till my exams start! And I am yet to actually start studying plus I look like the walking dead from having so many late nights finishing off work.. On the plus side I will have exam leave soon and plenty of time to blog as I only have two exams!!

For those of you (if any) that are interested in what I have been up to, above are some photos of the work I just handed in. Basically we had to come up with promotional designs for a band. As I mentioned it’s a design portfolio and please don’t judge too harshly as it’s my first year doing design EVER! Also, the photos are horrific as I was taking them as super late at night after I finished – sorry!

Anna 

13 comments:

  1. wow it's amazing! you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! And good luck with your exams ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT LOOKS SO AMAZING! SO TALENTED ! Oh man, exam time hey? Good luck! Power through those exams! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are so talented with design!! I would pursue that as a career if you enjoy it at all because I think you'd go far :) And good luck with exams! Study hard; you may be dying now but you'll look back on it with fond memories, I promise!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your work, it looks so professional! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You design work is superb. I am so impressed and I know you are going to do so well. I'm rooting for you. I can't stop looking at your amazing talent and your moodboards are EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This portfolio is awesome - so extensive & professional looking. Huge kudos!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing photos of your work! Seriously, you're better than a lot of people I know that have been at college for this for years.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That is a huge complement, thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  9. I can sympathize with your being stressed out because of school...this next week I have an endless amount of exams and papers due. Your portfolio is seriously stunning -- I cannot believe this is only your first year doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your artwork is beautiful, you did an amazing job working on it! I am inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow it looks amazing! I wish I was as good as you at art x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...