Saturday, 27 October 2012

INSTAGRAM



For ages I had been one of those people thinking – Pffft?! What is this Instagram crap that everyone’s on about?? I will tell you what it is – Addicting.  I signed up to Instagram a couple of days after jumping on the twitter bandwagon but I have to admit I have been kind of underwhelmed by twitter? I am still not too sure about the whole thing? Instagram on the other hand I was instantly addicted to.

If you have a spare moment I would love for you to come follow me and while you’re at it leave me a link to your Instagram! My username on Instagram is opshopaholic.

Anna  

5 comments:

  1. Love those shoes on the bottom row, and am jut about to follow you on Instagram! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is so addicting, I totally agree! Also, I was looking at your last post and recycle boutique is absolutely the best! love it. Thanks for your sweet comment on my post.
    Xo Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, your blog is so cute! i love the pair of shoes you featured here, they look so darling!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...