Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Missing.


Some of you may have realised that I haven’t been blogging as regularly as usual. Right now I am in the midst of handing in my design, photography and art folios -super stressful!  Sadly I haven’t had time to blog but in one weeks’ time everything should be back to normal! 

In the mean time you can follow me on twitter and Instagram - I FINALLY got an Instagram and I am in love! So if you want to see what I am up to have a look there as I am posting regularly due to my brilliant procrastination skills. 

Awkward how I am such a Instagram novice I don't even know how to link you guys to my account? My username is - opshopaholic if that helps? Haha. 

Talk to you soon, Anna! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't have an instagram, so I really don't know what it is about it but it seems like no one is ever able to make a link to their own page... you basically have to google it. But good luck on all of your assignments!! You'll do great and it'll feel so good once it's all over :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg im in the middle of handing in my photography folio too! i know how you feel!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...