Monday, 1 October 2012

MY NEW FAVORITE OUTFIT




As vain as it may sound I am in love with this outfit. It just seems really nice and fresh for spring and I finally found something to wear this mint cardi with! I think what I really like about it is all the clashing textures and patterns. As much as I love the look of wearing outfits that are entirely made up of clashing patterns it’s really hard to pull off and I am not sure I could! So instead I opt for texture clashing it’s a little more demure and much easier to work with.

Had a bit of a lazy day today, didn't actually do any of my design or photography work that is quickly mounting up! Anyway I would love for you to let me know what you think of this outfit and feel free to check out my twitter. – I finally made it to 20 followers… what a sad guy!!! Haha. Good things take time though!


Anna 


12 comments:

  1. The mint cardi is lovely ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm also a notebook addict :D I just need a lot of books to note down ideas and get my head organized.

    I love your blog, too, and will follow you back definitely! I love the idea of re-styling second hand things, half of my wardrobe is second hand, mainly from flea markets and my mum's wardrobe ;)
    That outfit is really wonderful, I like the skirt so much! I wish I could wear spring clothes here... instead, I'm trying to keep myself warm with thick jackets :/

    Ariane
    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love this outfit! skirt is gorgeous :)

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love your look too, is amazing how did you combine the shirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "good things come to happen that wait," so youll soon have amny twitter followers before you know it :) and lovely skirt!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mint!beautiful colour :) its so wintery in the uk at the moment though so all my pastel shades have been out away :( boooo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you haven't found anything else to wear that mint cardigan with!! Mint goes so well with most colors, you should wear it more often :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I'm following you - I simply love your posts!
    Mind following mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s violetmaya.blogspot.co.uk - I always follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally in love with this outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous! I love the skirt!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE IT! i need more socks and shoes in my life.
    i've been on a hunt for a skirt like that forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...