Thursday, 4 October 2012

OPSHOP HAUL - Finally!









I feel like I haven’t been opshopping in so long! I have had so much work on and right now I am in the middle of a two week break from school so I am trying to make the most of it before I go back! I have been relatively restricted,  its day 6 of the holidays and I haven’t even set foot in an opshop till today but in saying that I already have two trips organised for next week! One with my friend Paula when she finally returns from holiday! And another one because I am getting paid in a few days and can’t wait to spend my money… I really such at saving!

Frist off I went to the salvation army and picked up this red jumper. Not really sure why though? It’s really long  and quite unflattering. At the time I was all like I can wear it as a dress! Because it’s super long! Got home tried it on again…. Not the best look. Perhaps I will do a D.I.Y? Any ideas? It was $8.00

Next I went to vinnies, first off I picked up this really cute white shirt -by now you should know I am such a sucker for lace/embroidered detailing so of course I had to get it! And for only $5.00 I thought why not.  Just as I was about to leave, because I felt I hadn’t bought enough I randomly picked this cardigan up (which by the way it so hard to photograph!). It was an impulse buy but it turned out to be a good one. Its cashmere so its super soft and it drapes really nicely at the front but isn’t too extreme like some cardigans are? However it is getting kinda crazy how many cardigans I have…. Something like 8 of them? This cardigan was also $5.00.

Anna 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely buys! I got a similar jumper to your red one, but mines grey and I did the exact same things I was like 'oh I can wear it with leggings or something it will be fine' but then its actually really unflattering haha so I wear it tucked into shorts :D xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds as always :) With the red sweater have you tried belting it or doing a knot on the side? Those are two of my favorite ways to make unflattering sweaters flattering agin! You could also layer it with a vest (crochet, denim, etc) or have fun with different bodycon skirts peeking out the bottom; a lace one would be super cute!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I love the detail on that white button-up shirt. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything you´ve bought looks amazing dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, but you can never have too many cardigans !
    I really love the blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blouse!! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com
    Twitter:@shineonbyandrea
    www.youtube.com/user/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such beautiful pieces! Can't believe they're thrifted. At first I thought that they would be really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blouse!! x

    http://love-from-ellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that white blouse! I am such a sucker for them so I have a few myself. You could make that red jumper have a dip hem so that it is a little shorter at the front? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...