Saturday, 6 October 2012

OUT-SMARTING THE WEATHER



As beautiful as spring is, the weather can be unpredictable – jumping from winter storms to hot spring days it can be hard to keep up. One thing that I have found really helpful when trying to get dressed in the morning is sleeveless cardigans. I wear mine with a shirt underneath so my arms don’t get too cold but these work really well! They keep you warm without overheating. It’s really weird reading blogs from the UK and similar places are you’re all going in to autumn! But I think that this thing could still work for you guys? Depending on how cold your area is? 

This is what I wore yesterday when I went out opshopping, again I didn’t go to many stores but I did manage to pick up a few things that I will be doing a post on in the coming day.

Shirt –thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Sleeveless cardigan – thrifted
Top – thrifted
Shoes - thrifted

Anna 


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeveless cardigan? Is that what you call it? I guess I've always just called it a vest or a sweater vest hehe :p Love the way you styled yours though!!

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your darling comment on my blog.<3
    I love this so so much, you have a really unique sense of style and such pretty photography!

    Greta xoxo
    http://laviedegreta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, this is the way to go for Spring. Plus, the contrasting sleeves is very trend at the mo so it's a win win.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - I love the sleeveless cardi xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty transitional outfit <3

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it is cold and flooding non stop in the UK atm :')
    I find it incredibly hard to thrift shop in the uk, honestly hardest mission ever :L ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my jesus, thank you so much for the lovely coment :3
    btw love your blog and this outfit, big kiss, and thank you again, I love when my work is apreciatte! ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a cute outfit! It is getting quite chilly here and rainy (mostly during the week) but I always layer up just enough not to get too hot or too cold. It's quite tricky trying to predict the weather here though.

    Lots of love,

    A Closet of Chaos
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...