Thursday, 11 October 2012

WHAT I BOUGHT - charity shops











Just a super quick post today! I have something stupid like three days left to complete four A3 art works so I am slightly stressed to say the least.  I have been meaning to do this post for a couple of days now; I actually bought all of this last week. No doubt you will be seeing it all very soon in some outfit posts.

Although it’s a small haul I am really pleased with all the things I picked up. I ready I have gotten so much wear out of the little ring! Normally when doing this kind of post I pick out one or two thing to mention in more detail – which are usually my favourite purchases. But I am really pleased with everything I bought! The corduroy jacket was a bit of an impulse buy, I already have two but the reason I got this one is because it’s a much larger fit and less fitted. And although its spring now I am sure I will be able to get some wear out of it next autumn.  As for the grey t-shirt, I am in love with this. Its perfect for making an outfit a little less girly or just to chuck on for a lazy day which I have been having a lot lately!

Anna

     

13 comments:

  1. love the top and bag, you got some lovely buys and now im itching to get to my local charity shops!

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring and jacket!! You always make me want to go thrifting :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw lovely items here and I love that scarf and bag so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the things you picked up, beautiful!
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, so vintage! xx
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the every shops like this! You found really amazing things! ♥ and beige bag in your wardrobe is just beautiful! ;D
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bag and the jacket the best:)

    Join the Insane Blog hop

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scarf! So many bargains xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bag and the jacket is cute !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds i love the charity shops too!:) xx

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bag!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...