Monday, 19 November 2012

BAG COLLECTION - slightly excessive.

$5.00

$3.00

$5.00

$3.00

$3.00

$2.00

$2.00

$7.00

$5.00

$2.00

Turns out I have a bag addiction. Bags are just one of those things that I always seem to be able to find in opshops, and they are always such good quality. In fact I would even go as far to say that bags are probably the most bargainous thing to buy second hand – you’re paying around $5.00 for a genuine leather bag that originally probably cost anywhere between $100-250.00 (Yes,  I Google the brands of bag I buy when I get home.) Thinking about it now, I haven’t bought a bag from a retail store in years. I just can’t get over the fact people buy fake leather handbags that look super tacky for $50.00? All of the bags above are less than $10.00, some even cost as little as $3.00.

I know that this may look a little excessive, this many bags but I genuinely do use them all. The larger bags I use for school or when I go to the beach etc.. Others I use for going out, but most of them are just used day to day when I’m in town or heading out to do things.  

Anna

8 comments:

  1. Bags 3, 5, and 9 are STUNNING; so jealous!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you've managed to find these all for such a steal! You've got a great bag collection, and to think some people will spend more on one bag than you did on ten! I need to learn how to shop like you! xx

    TheNonBrit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bag number 6 is my favourite, I'm so jealous of all your amazing finds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing idea for a blog!

    You've got yourself a new follower! :)

    http://blossomeclectic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you found so many bargains!! How amazing! I'm following you now, would you mind checking out my latest blog and let me know what you think?

    J xx

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! I love your blog!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...