Tuesday, 27 November 2012

CONSIDERING THE ENVIRONMENT - outfit post



This is such a basic outfit post mainly made up of pieces you have probably seen me wear before. I'm not sure how accurate this is but I like to think I am environmentally considerate when I shop - second hand clothing is a form if recycling ! But I also think its important to be able to get the most out of what you buy. I have styled this top a little differently to usual by tucking in the top which gives it a more flattering silhouette and a different overall look.

I know I have mentioned it before but what I find so practical about this top is its thickness, it's thinner than a jersey but warmer than a t-shirt, it's really handy for those days in spring / autumn when the weather is always so unpredictable and you always end up making the wrong choice on what to wear always ending up too hot or freezing cold. I also love detailing of the collar and asymmetric stripes.

Anna

6 comments:

  1. Second hand shopping is ace, and guilt free, especially when it's charity shop shopping! Love the skirt x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrifting really does make you feel good about what you're buying!! And recycling staple pieces in your wardrobe is also a must; I tend to go through phases with certain tops/bottoms as well :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I love how simple it is xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! And i agree with getting the most out of what you buy!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you mixed the patterns here! It's such a fun, creative outfit without it being overwhelming. Very clean and chic ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...