Sunday, 11 November 2012

Naughty Blogger!



I miss the old times when I could blog every day! Unfortunately life – mainly school has got in the way. And I know I have said this a few times but… Blogging should resume as usual by Saturday (5 days) because my exams will be over! Luckily for me I only had 2 exams; many of my friends have 5 or 6. I also quickly want to mention Albertine from the Lovely Rose petalBlog, she saw on my Instagram how bad I am at studying and gave me some tips – Thanks!!

The other reason I haven’t been blogging is because…… I GOT A JOB! Which is a bit of a surprise, because I have three months off over summer I did consider getting a summer job but I decided that I just wanted to enjoy summer and not be tied down? Then four days before my exams my dad told me they had a job available at his work and did I want it. But it was such a scary decision! Either study for exams – when I know I have already passed because of work I have done through the year, or work and make money? It turned out to be a huge moral dilemma!!

Seeing as Instagram now has online profiles I thought I would show you all a few photos and what I have been up to! Please let me know if you like Instagram posts, I know a lot of people don’t!

Anna - My instagram 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a job! Good luck on your exams as well. And I don't mind Instagram posts, as they allow me to discover more accounts to follow! I wouldn't have known about yours if you hadn't posted this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats in the job! And that tea looks insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos... I don't have an instagram so I love seeing photos from people :) And congrats on the job; you'll feel much more fulfilled with one, trust me!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...