Thursday, 1 November 2012

SWISHY - maxi skirt addiction.



Lately I have been so addicted to maxi skirts. They are the easiest thing to chuck on with a t-shirt and you have a super comfy outfit. In wellington during the spring time (now) it gets extremely windy and shorter skirts aren’t exactly practical if you want to keep your dignity. This skirt I picked up in a half price Salvation Army sale for $3.00. The bluey grey colour is really handy as you can pretty much wear it with anything, so chances are you can expect to see a lot more of it in the future!

Anna xx

Skirt - $3.00, Lace t-shirt - $6.00, necklace $2.00, shoes $9.00, bag - $4.00 ….. 100% thrifted. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you look lovely!! I definitely can't pull of maxi skirts haha... the really dwarf me.

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! xo
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...