Thursday, 6 December 2012

INSTAGRAM // blog button.




If you look to your right, you should be able to see my shiny new Instagram badge.  I didn’t realise Instagram had an official badge but I came across it today and thought it might be a nice new addition. If you’re interested in getting it on your blog too its really easy, you just go to the Instagram website, click your account, badges, select size and copy the HTML code. EASY!

Anna

MY NEW BLOG - annahigginsdesigns.blogspot.co.nz 

P.S  feel free to follow my instagram here :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
    Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Cheers!
    Also see my web page: merchant Cash advance forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to follow or unfollow in instagram. Why instagram whon't develop a tool with features:

    Manage your posts: see how many comments and how many replies you have made (included @username in comment)
    Follow/Unfollow view: see how many followers have liked or commented as well as if you follow them back or not.
    Ghost Identification: find the followers who do not comment or like your posts. You can then decide to unfollow or remove one by one or all ghost users.

    Check the latest tool in instagram.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ibeninja/instapower-user-instagram-power-user-tool?ref=card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...