Tuesday, 4 December 2012

DRESSES FOR AFRICA



I went from having absolutely no dresses in my wardrobe at all, now I am up to a grand total of three in under 1 and a half weeks. Not too bad if I do say so myself. Personally I prefer my dresses nice and floaty like this one above, for me it’s much more comfortable during the summer months. Which we a supposed to be experiencing here in wellington at the moment but today I had to revert back to tights and a jacket? The weather is honestly crazy here.

Dress  -$8.00 // Cardigan $1.00 // Shoes - $5.00 // Necklace $0.50 : ALL THRIFTED
Socks - $6.00 : Glassons

Anna.


5 comments:

  1. I'm a little confused at the title of this post and it's relation to it, but you look great as usual; those printed socks with the plain dress/cardi are fantastic!! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you have something for Africa it means you have a lot.

      Delete
  2. Your socks turns your whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable outfit! loving the shoes and socks, looks so quirky and cute!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit <3
    I love how it fits on you!
    And the necklace is pretty too!!!

    *New follower btw ^_^

    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...