Thursday, 20 December 2012

END OF THE WORLD - Our last day alive

Wow I can’t believe it! The end of the world is here already. Crazy stuff.  I will be honest; I’m not too sure about the details of the world ending tomorrow. Basically the Mayans predicted the world would end on December 21st 2012 – TOMORROW (well its tomorrow for me being in NZ) So here is how I am celebrating my last day EVER.


I guess wellington is feeling kinda sorry for us seeing as we have a matter of hour left to live and put on a nice day. (This is the view from my room by the way)


I tried to explain to my cat what was going on and how he only has a few hours to live. He didn’t seem that bothered.



My new shoes from ASOS arrived so I wore them. They are all shiny and exciting!


I had a glass of bubbles with my mum and added strawberries - YOLO 


This is what I wore on my last day. Its nothing special mainly because I didn’t realise it was my last day till I heard it on the radio at 5pm. But I did crack out my purple socks to lighten the dooms day mood. 

Good luck surviving the end of the world. Sorry for the extreme amounts of sarcasm in this post. Its going to be kind of awkward now if the world really does end.. 

Anna. 


13 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh X
    great photography as well

    CULTstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, those are great last-day-on-earth shoes. I might wear my similar pair. If I don't get to comment again then I've enjoyed reading your blog!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral skirt whether it is the end of the world or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love your cat's 'I don't care' face! And your floral skirt is really nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe love the picture of your cat :) And we're still alive!! So far...

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral skirt!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! :)

    feel free to check mine out,

    www.rueabbey.blogspot.com.au'

    -S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. shiny shoes! yessss! perfect for the last day alive.

    hope youre still out there ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit, the skirt and top look amazing together!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. THAT'S THE VIEW FROM YOUR ROOM?! THATS CRAZY! To be fair the view from my room is quite nice is of some huge woods, I've been meaning to take a photo of it for ages but I'm a pretty bad photographer to be honest. These photos however are lovely I would have beyond my ability so well done
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit. And I tried to explain to my puppy that today was the last day of the world, but he didn't care either. He looked more interested in the drink I was holding at the time.

    Rebecca @ arrceebee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...