Saturday, 1 December 2012

MONTHLY INSPIRATION + OUTFIT





I have so many posts to put up that I thought I would make this one a double feature. The first part is an outfit post because I have been seriously neglecting them lately. And the second part is the usual monthly inspiration. I hate to think how much of my life I waste on tumblr and pinterest.

Some of you may recognise this dress from a recent haul:
The photos really didn’t do it justice. It looked like a complete sack, partly because it is. This is actually a 3XL women’s top that I picked up from Savemart. Quite often I will find something oversized like this and try it out as a dress but normally they turn out too short. This top can just pass as a dress on me, but I still wear shorts underneath to be on the safe side.  I have also recently re-discovered this cardigan that was actually sitting in my room as part of the ‘on-sell pile’. It turns out that the pale turquoise go really well with this dress so it’s now a keeper. Not sure why it took me so long to find something to wear it with? I am also wearing my new socks from glassons which i was really excited to get. For some reason lately i have been lusting after pattern socks? If anyone wants to get me a Christmas gift, funky socks would be great. 

Dress - $10.00 // cardigan - $3.00 // Necklace – $ 0.50   - All thrifted.
Shoes - $50.00 wild pair // Socks - $6.00 Glassons


A month wouldn't be quite right with out starting it with some inspiration. Here are some images from my pinterst. I did consider having some Christmas images in there as its nearly that time of year but i have decided to do a whole Christmas inspiration post later on in the month. Possibly i am the only one but it really doesn't feel like December??? 











Anna xx


8 comments:

  1. Great post; I especially love the photo with the ice cream cone on the horse and the grandma with the hipster shirt on hahah :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Anna- I've listed you as one of my favourite bloggers this month in my November Favourites, just thought I'd let you know! xo
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures, esp the one with the trees :3... and lol, death to the hipsters

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos! I love your blog, I'm coming to NZ on Saturday for a month :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! Iand your pictures are really an inspiration
    x

    http://yourfavoritefashiongirl.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! :D
    www.skyhigh-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww these pictures are gorgeous, and i love your tunic too :)

    Im doing a dress giveaway and would love if you could enter! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only just stumbled upon your blog! How did I never find this before! Your images are gorgeous and the whole blog is just such a good, unique idea. Such a good twist on the whole 'fashion blogger' thing. I think I'm addicted!

    Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...