Sunday, 16 December 2012

SOCKS - the forgotten accessory





In case you haven’t noticed, I have a raging obsession with socks. For years I had just dismissed them as something warm and snuggly that you hide away in your shoes so they can serve their functional purpose. Not anymore. Socks are so cheap so I can’t help but buy them, I think in the past week or so I have bought more socks than during the entire year? I realise that socks and shoes isn’t to everyone’s taste but I really like the way it looks, not to mention the fact it makes the shoes you wear 100 times more comfortable. And let’s be honest who can resist the patterns and colours??!

Anna


12 comments:

  1. I too have an obsession with socks. I love all of yours and I really love the way you have taken the photographs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to know i'm not alone!! Haha.

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute post! I have a pair of shoes like the ones in the first photo, but brown, and I never knew how to wear them. I obviously need to try them with socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SUCH a sock fan - I keep thinking I should do a post on them I have so many! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! let me know if you do, i would be keen for a look :)

      Delete
  4. love all those socks! i like that first one

    -Erica
    All About Itt

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun socks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with socks too! yours are so cute :)
    xoxo

    stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)
    thanks:-)
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying to find lovely frilly socks but no chance :( but then I've never worn socks in like sandals and stuff, I wonder whether I'd have to buy a size bigger just for that but then i could never wear them without socks LOL #dilemma haha

    Subbed via RSS :)

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love socks and yours are so cute!!
    Have a wonderful week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore wearing and styling socks! thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm glad I've found yours xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...