Sunday, 9 December 2012

VINTAGE T-SHIRTS//CHRISTMAS NAIL POLISH//NEW SHOES

Just like pretty much every other blogger out there, I will state the obvious – ITS CHRISTMAS!!! Meaning I have been doing a fair bit of Christmas shopping. However, I am awful at knowing what to get people.. therefore I tend to end up buying more for myself than other people.. Which is what happened this weekend. 



I picked up this t-shirt for $3.00 at opportunity for animals. It’s such a random print on front, I’m not sure but I think it’s something to do with Speight’s beer? The three stars is the brands logo but I have no idea about the sausage??  I am a huge fan of white t-shirts with random/vintage prints and I have been trying to get a few more especially as summer is now here. I am thinking of doing a D.I.Y with this and making it sleeveless? What do you think?


If you read my last post then you will know that make up here in New Zealand is super expensive, double what you pay in the UK or America. However I came across the store Postie Plus – if you live in NZ then you will probably know it but they have amazing sales on make-up. I got this Revlon nail polish which is usually around $16.00 for $5.80. I am thinking that this might become my Christmas nail polish? It’s called mistletoe, and it’s such a beautiful colour – a dark khaki green with flecks of gold and bronze through it, which look like somewhere between glitter and a metallic shimmer – it’s not chunky enough to be glitter but not fine enough for it to just be metallic meaning it has a finish that reminds me of granite? It’s hard to explain but looks really nice.
Yesterday after pondering for so long I finally decided to buy these shoes. They are quite adventurous for me and I realise that some people won’t like them. Personally I’m not sure if I like them! They are something quite different to what I would usually wear, I have never worn flatform shoes so I am not too sure how they will fit in with the rest of my wardrobe or if I will be able to walk in them?! In the end I decided why not, they were on sale for $35.00 so if I don’t like them it’s not a biggie. But hopefully I will! I am a bit of a magpie and what drew me to these was the distressed silver colour and the overall grunge look they have, fingers crosses they fit and I can walk in them!

Anna


7 comments:

  1. I have only recently discovered that postie plus stocks cheap beauty products and now I'm totally addicted! I swear nobody in New Zealand even knows that it's cheap there. That top would look lovely sleeveless. Maybe even cropped? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity
    on your put up is just spectacular and that i
    could think you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine along with your permission allow me to seize your feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.
    Also visit my web page - how to find jobs online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!
    Also visit my weblog ... how can i make fast money online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the sohes from??
    Rose xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that nail polish would have normally cost you $16.00!??!?!?!?!?! That is absolutely insane... but I'm glad to see you got a good deal on that one!! And that sausage tee cracks me up :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...