Friday, 25 January 2013

A REALLY NEGATIVE POST

pinterest
Not really sure why I am blogging right now, I am in a super bad mood. I have to go back to school in a few days –BOO! And I found the book ‘Photo Album’ by Frankie magazine that I really wanted for Christmas but couldn’t find in NZ ( the online shop is out of stock) on Ebay – YAY!. I then realised they don’t ship to New Zealand –BOO!

 Then I was going to do a Instagram post but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get my images on to my blog/photo editing site – and because of that you now have this lovely (grumpy ) post to read.  If you are a ‘gramer’ as my brother says ( a person who uses Instagram)  feel free to come over and say hi it would do wonders for my mood, and if you’re feeling generous you could even follow and see what I’m up to – plus I am so close to 100 followers haha! Also speaking of followers same goes for my blog it seems I manage to get near certain milestones relatively quickly like 300 followers, but I just hover at the 290’s for EVER -so infuriating!

On a more positive note, I am in the middle of planning blog posts for next week. You can expect a lot of shoe related posts – I completely blame my mother, she works in a shoe shop and I feel her need for shoes has been handed down to me. Plus I didn’t really buy that many shoes in the past couple of years and now I am REALLY making up for it. Also, I am in the midst of re-decorating my room which I am so excited about! I am trying to keep with my eclectic style but make it a little more polished and put together. I am so sad about going back to school – I have enjoyed being a full time shopper, blogger and eater – it suits me well.

Well done if you made it all the way through my grumble! (comment down below if you did – I have a sneaking suspicion not many of you will be reading this though!)

Lots of love (and apologies for this excuse of a post!) Anna xx

3 comments:

  1. ooh! cheer up! tomorrow sure you will see things in other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this wasn't all THAT grumpy ;) Don't worry about being negative every so often, but try to make positive out of all the negatives!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all the way through! Hehe! Don't worry about feeling negative. Everyone had those days xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...